Friday, April 10, 2020

Closed

My car is now closed as a revenue generator for the state. Due to the "Corona Virus" I no longer allow the state to use my vehicle as a form of business. This dire health emergency is of such urgency that I declare all citizens are now allowed to operate their automobiles and motorcycles free from state oversight. Yes, I am voluntarilly closing my means of transportation off from the collection of fees in the form of inspection stickers, license plates (tags), and registration costs. Certainly if it is just too deadly to operate a hair salon, a book store and a second hand clothing shop, it must be too dangerous right now for these tax collecting activities. The state can save money now during this quiet time and lay off all the bureaucrats who work in the various departments raking in oodles of money from fines, tolls, taxes, and late penalties. It's just too risky to have them come into work right now. As a matter of fact I think they all should just find solace indoors with their loved ones and participate in some deep, introspective reflection. Sorry, but since nearly a a fifth to a third of all people are layed off or have had their businesses completely shuttered by mini tyrannical boards of healths, then I am here to inform you that the state has been deemed by it's funders to be non-essential.


No comments:

Post a Comment